Re: w3process-ISSUE-107 (cc0-or-cc-by): Need a CC0 or CC-by license [Process Document]

On Fri, 08 Aug 2014 16:59:15 +0200, Revising W3C Process Community Group
Issue Tracker <sysbot+tracker@w3.org> wrote:

> w3process-ISSUE-107 (cc0-or-cc-by): Need a CC0 or CC-by license [Process
> Document]
>
> http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/107
>
> Raised by: Marcos Caceres
> On product: Process Document

The Process doesn't mandate a license, except 'what W3C decides". Are you
suggesting that this *should* be mandated in the Process?

My personal preference is to get W3C to select a better set of licenses
and conditions about when they can be applied, and keep it out of the
Process. In other words, I would suggest we close this issue here, or
change the product to something about "working procedures" or the like.

But your mileage may vary, or you may have a convincing argument that
changes my preference, or everyone except me may be convinced that I am
wrong, or…

cheers

chaals