Re: Open and Transparent W3C Community Group Proposed

From: Sylvain Galineau <galineau@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 19:27:27 +0000
To: "jicheu@yahoo.fr" <jicheu@yahoo.fr>
CC: Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>, W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>

On Aug 6, 2014, at 11:44 PM, Jean-Charles (JC) Verdiť <jicheu@yahoo.fr> wrote:

> I am all in favor of more openness (when/where it makes sense)
> I am all opposed to carrying misleading information.

I think it'd be pretty difficult to suggest we want to be more open while rejecting a new CG on the sole basis that its name *can* be interpreted as a criticism.