Re: Open and Transparent W3C Community Group Proposed

From: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2014 07:46:38 -0400
To: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>
CC: Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>, W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>
On 8/7/14 6:19 AM, Olivier Thereaux wrote:
> “Open and Transparent W3C” community group sounds like a good place to discuss our ongoing commitment to openness and transparency.

Yes indeed, thanks Olivier! The above is indeed part of the group's
scope (f.ex. see the "Areas of Good Open Collaboration" section of
[wiki]) as well as to discuss areas where there could be some improvement.

(For those that actually want to learn more about the group, I think the
group's [wiki] is a good place to start.)

-Thanks, AB

[wiki] <https://www.w3.org/wiki/OpenAndTransparentW3C>