RE: Open and Transparent W3C Community Group Proposed

From: Domenic Denicola <domenic@domenicdenicola.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2014 15:15:05 +0000
To: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>, Karl Dubost <karl@la-grange.net>
CC: "jicheu@yahoo.fr" <jicheu@yahoo.fr>, David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Revising W3C Process Community Group <public-w3process@w3.org>, W3C Members <w3c-ac-forum@w3.org>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@gmail.com>
From: Olivier Thereaux <olivier.thereaux@bbc.co.uk>

> As for the CG name, I fail to find it offensive: “Open and Transparent W3C” community group sounds like a good place to discuss our ongoing commitment to openness and transparency.

This argument is very compelling to me. After all, the creation and existence of the Process CG does not mean that the W3C is not committed to process.