Re: Agenda for Chapter 7 Process Doc TF for Monday, 28 October

On Mon, 28 Oct 2013 08:14:09 +1100, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
wrote:

> Chapter 7 Task Force Telcon, 8AM Pacific, 11AM Eastern, 28 October

0200 29 October in Melbourne. So very likely regrets from me.

> 1.       Discuss open issue 39
> http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/track/issues/39
>
> See the discussion thread beginning with

Hopefully I'll reply to the thread today.

> 2.       Plan next steps,  especially processing comments on the Last
> Call draft.

We should track comments that come in as issues (where there is an issue
raised). I expect to raise at least a couple of these myself. Then we
propose resolutions to them the same way as we have been doing. The trick
is to get the AC to consider the issues...

cheers

Chaals