Re: Revisions to Chapter 7 of the W3C Process Document

From: Jeff Jaffe <jeff@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:54:37 -0400
To: David Singer <singer@apple.com>, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>
CC: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
On 10/24/2013 3:48 PM, David Singer wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2013, at 12:41 , Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:
>
>> On 10/24/13 3:07 PM, ext Jeff Jaffe wrote:
>>> [5] http://www.w3.org/2013/10/LC-TRprocess-20131024
>> What is the deadline for comments?

"Last Call" is usually three weeks, but in view of David's comment below
and the complexity of the change, let's have a deadline of November
27th.  I'll announce to the broader list as well.

> I would love to have a TPAC session "What we changed, why, and what are the unintended consequences", so I hope it's after that

Your wish is my command [1].  I doubt that we will be able to predict
the unintended consequences with precision.

[1] http://www.w3.org/wiki/TPAC2013