Cross-posting: Please don't. Re: List of issues on Chapter 7.

As chair:

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 02:33:17 +0900, Stephen Zilles <szilles@adobe.com>
wrote:

> The following is the list of issue raised with respect to Charles' draft
> of a revised Chapter 7 of the Process Document. I am distributing this
> to the AB and to public-w3process@w3.org<mailto:public-w3process@w3.org>
> per our recent approval of a public discussion of the Process Document
> on that list. We may have to live with cross postings until everyone is
> on the public-w3process@w3.org<mailto:public-w3process@w3.org> list.

I request that you do *not* try to cross-post to a confidential mailing
list. (I will add this to the Wiki page Art asked me for and I promised to
write "some time")

As a member of the AB, I will undertake to ensure that anyone who is not
on the list can get a clear sense of the discussion and issues, and if
people would like their comments to be brought to this group attributed or
anonymously I would be happy to do so if they don't already have an easy
way of achieving that.

As a member of the W3C AC (who will eventually make the decision on
whether any proposed change is adopted or not) I will undertake to fill
the corresponding communication gap.

For other groups I am not volunteering to do that work, but happy if
someone else wants to undertake it in order to bring further input and
insight.

Cheers

Chaals