Apologies for today

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 19:16:15 +0100
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Cc: "Steve Zilles" <szilles@adobe.com>
Sorry folks,

the major reason was I got the timezone wrong, calculating in my head
rather than putting it in a calendar...

I'll write some comments and put out a new draft that should address some
of the questions raised in the teleconf.

I would also like to note that if we don't have a way of resolving things
between the teleconferences, ISSUE-39 is unlikely to matter since it seems
we close issues far slower than they are raised. I have proposed a number
of resolutions to issues in email, and it seems that often we can reach
agreement that way. We just need a formal mechanism to do so.