New draft of process proposal

From: Charles McCathie Nevile <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 09:58:19 +0100
To: "public-w3process@w3.org" <public-w3process@w3.org>
Hi,

sorry for the delay. I've been sick. And then I went to the professionals,
so now I am sicker :S

Anyway, I pushed a new draft today. Changes are listed at
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/ and the specific version is
https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/AB/raw-file/59ee28366bf8/tr.html

I have included changes for ISSUE-51, ISSUE-53, and ISSUE-70 and moved
those to pending review.

I have not done the re-org foreshadowed by fantasai that is issue 59. I
started looking at it, and have some further comments and thoughts I'd
like to explain and have people discuss (or agree to) before implementing.

I also raised issue 72 for rationalising the types of change - that would
obsolete issue 47, and one of the changes proposed in issue 59 depends on
it (although not specifically on resolving it as I have suggested.)

I'll try to write more about issues 72 and 59 later today.

Other feedback is also welcome, of course.

cheers

Chaals