Re: AB Ivory Tower [Was: Re: [tr] Proposed New Outline]

From: JC Verdiť <jicheu@yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 2013 09:30:50 +0100
Cc: public-w3process <public-w3process@w3.org>
To: Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com>

On 4Dec 2013, at 02:13, Arthur Barstow <art.barstow@nokia.com> wrote:

>> "Created in March 1998, the Advisory Board provides ongoing guidance to the Team on issues of strategy, management, legal matters, process, and conflict resolution. The Advisory Board also serves the Members by tracking issues raised between Advisory Committee meetings, soliciting Member comments on such issues, and proposing actions to resolve these issues. The Advisory Board manages the evolution of the Process Document." [1]
>>

> Sorry, but I don't understand what part of the above quote clearly indicates it is "inappropriate" [quoting Chaals] for non-AB members to nominate qualified people to help with an AB task. Would you please clarify?

Where in this do this that this is something expected to happen? I might have missed the sentence where ďan AC can nominate someone to complete AB tasksĒ. Havenít seen it.
However, I am sure that proposed another way, the same proposal would have had a really different outcome (and FWIW, Iím personally happy with the proposal while I fully agree with Chaalís reaction)

JC