Re: AB Ivory Tower [Was: Re: [tr] Proposed New Outline]

On 03/12/13 16:33, Arthur Barstow wrote:

> On 11/30/13 11:17 PM, ext Charles McCathie Nevile wrote:
>> (The process is the responsibility of the AB. I believe it is
>> inappropriate for you to tell the AB how to organise its work.
>
> Would you please elaborate on the basis of this `belief`?
>
> Since members of the AB represent everyone, a responsible and inclusive
> AB should be receptive to feedback from `everyone`, and not set
> arbitrary constraints on the subject matter.
>
> (The CEO asking AC members to provide feedback on AB priorities is
> effectively asking "the AB how to organize its work".)

I agree with Art here and I remind you that during our Tokyo meeting,
we spent an hour discussing how the AB should work. That was not
inappropriate (since when do we use this kind of words between us?),
not felt as inappropriate by anyone, and that was very productive.

</Daniel>