Re: Spec organizations and prioritization

> On Fri, 23 Mar 2012 15:36:03 -0000, Carr, Wayne <wayne.carr@intel.com>
> wrote:
>> This whole thing about not kicking in until Recommendation seems
>> irrelevant.  What we should be doing is figuring out how to divide up
>> problems so specs don't take 10 years to complete.
>
> I don't think there's agreement that web standards can be completed.
> Certainly HTML, CSS, DOM, JavaScript etc. are all very much in flux.

The AC has a clear expectation that standards get to REC level and they
are chartered on that basis.  The Working Groups have an obligation to
fulfill the commitments made at chartering and to my knowledge are
diligently attempting to do so.

I'm not minimizing difficulties since Web development (happily)
continues to be an area of constant innovation.