Re: Put Editor's draft on TR page, not heartbeat formal publications -> RE: Evaluating policies; pubrules

On Thu, 22 Mar 2012 16:38:00 +0100, Steve Faulkner
<faulkner.steve@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi marco,
>> What about having a disclaimer in the SoTD that states "Caution, this is
> an Editor's draft and hence may contain changes not yet agreed to by the
> WG"... or some such.
>
> I don't think thats enough, what the HTML5 spec had before last call was
> markers on any parts of the spec that had an issue raised against it
> with a
> link to the issue. this was achieved using a script.
>
> I think that having an indicator for any non editorial change that has
> not
> been agreed by a working group would be useful.

while that would be nice to have, I doubt is feasible, but I don't have
editing experience to be sure about this ;)

/g

--
Giuseppe Pascale
TV & Connected Devices