Re: Spec organizations and prioritization

Le jeudi 22 mars 2012 à 14:48 +0100, Dominique Hazael-Massieux a écrit :
> I'll try to finish the work I started there; but I don't think rough
> data will give us much clue here.

Attached some data I managed to extract from our history files, and
massaged into an Excel file. I'm afraid this comes with major
disclaimers:
* some of the original data [1] is incomplete or bogus
* my extraction technique [2] seems to have bug of its own
* I've converted the spreadsheet from Gnumeric to Excel, and I don't
know how faithful that conversion is

So, I would use only the data as a guide to find out more information,
e.g. on the most extreme cases that they highlight.

If that proves to lead to interesting discovery, I might look at fixing
the data and the tool.

Dom

1. http://www.w3.org/2003/05/tr-history/current-tr-history.rdf
2. an XSLT that I run above the said data, attached