Re: How can external organization reference draft W3C specifications

On 3/19/12 9:42 AM, ext Jeff Jaffe wrote:
> Giuseppe, are you aware of the current AB activity?  I'm curious that
> this went to the public-w3process list (which I thought was the CG),
> and not to the AB.  I thought we had brought the Chairs into the AB
> discussion.

Given the effort this CG's participants have put into process related
discussions, I think their input should be included in the AC and Chairs
mix. As such, please open the questionnaire at
<https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/33280/PDconcerns/> to this CG's
participants or run a a parallel version for them.

(It would be good to somewhat "normalize" all of the various inputs.)

-Thanks, ArtB