Re: Getting the ball rolling on a better W3C process

On 15/11/2011 15:45, Dominique Hazael-Massieux wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks to Kai for summarizing the session at TPAC on the blog:
> http://www.w3.org/community/w3process/2011/11/15/results-from-tpac-2011-session-on-revisiting-how-w3c-creates-standards/
>
> I think our first goal should be to refine what topics we want to work
> on, what outcome we expect from the group; I think it's fairly clear
> that the Advisory Board would be the ultimate recipient of our input,
> but whether that input is a list of issues, and/or a list of solutions
> is not yet entirely clear to me (at least).

Thanks Dom (and thanks Steve for kicking the group alive!).

One question I am wondering about is, if this (public) community group
is likely to look at a number of issues surrounding the w3c process
(small p), should we have a collective look at some of the unresolved
issues around the Process Document?

I know there is a list here:
http://www.w3.org/Consortium/Process/Plan/process-issues
  but it is Member-only at the moment (and possibly outdated). For those
in the group with access, it might be worth a look. Chime in if you find
an issue there you would like to champion here?

Cheers,
Olivier