RE: 25th Anniversary Logo Concept

Thanks, Troy. These are exactly what we needed. We'll discuss internally and
on the call tomorrow!

Marilyn

From: Allison, Troy W [mailto:troy.w.allison@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 7:19 AM
To: public-w3c-anniversaries@w3.org
Cc: Curry, James B
Subject: 25th Anniversary Logo Concept

Hi All,

Attached is the 25th Anniversary logo concept from Illusio.  Let me know
your feedback, specifically if we want to select Illusio to continue
developing the concept ultimately into the logo with all assets needed for a
logo/brand.  Need your feedback by Friday.

THx,

Troy

Troy Allison | Intel Corporation | SSG Group Marketing, Open Source
Ecosystem Marketing | 702-466-5438  | 702-556-5503 C