Re: W3C anniversaries task force mtg, 2Aug, 10:30 amET

As I think I mentioned, our creative agency had explored some ideas for a
birthday celebration for the web. Here's a presentation summarizing them:

https://docs.google.com/a/google.com/presentation/d/1G8OKx5glDtUMkrNSdgqM7E-0UM6a_cpb4tUq_z7HGQE/edit#slide=id.g117b3ee6d_00

Note that the original ideas leaned on our #freeandopen hashtag and
campaign, but we're not married to that -- I'm simply hoping these
suggestions stimulate some discussion.

--
*