Re: Semantic Markup at (IT) companies - living examples

Hi Bob:

There is quite some data of this kind out there. The best way to find out is to set up a Google Custom Search Engine and constrain the results to pages that contain schema:Offer, like so:

https://cse.google.com/cse/publicurl?cx=014242670995335580888:wbmie7e_uaw

Typing in "IT services" returns more than 50,000,000 results, of varying data quality of course:

Examples:

https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/?url=http%3A//thedigitaldentist.com/product/practice-byte-guard/
https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/?url=https%3A//www.psinergytech.com/services/commercial-business-services/commercial-onsite-it-services-per-hour/
https://developers.google.com/structured-data/testing-tool/?url=http%3A//www.officedepot.com/a/content/technology-services/tech-depot-services-pricing/