Re: Semantic Markup at (IT) companies - living examples

Hi Martin,

thanks a lot for the "heads up" ;)

also thanks a lot for the hint with setting up a custom search. I'll
investigate further search overtime.

re. your given examples:
2 and 3 go somehow in the right direction. However, both are at the
end very concrete service with a price tag. I was rather looking for
how to describe rather broad services of a (IT) company, e.g.,
developing web sites or doing Android app development. Usually, at
those services you wouldn't put a price tag at your website, but
simply describe the services themselves (maybe as a responsible person
at the company, mention some categories + link them to Wikidata
entities or refer to an intended target audience).

Maybe, I'm also getting the definition of "product or service" at
schemaorg:service wrong and I need to find another way of how to
describe. So maybe this use case wasn't really on the roadmap of
schema.org before (?)

Cheers,

Bo/T