Re: Fwd: FYI: Interval Vocabulary

Hi James,

On 01/15/2015 04:37 AM, James M Snell wrote:
> FYI...

Did you compare it by any chance with The Time Ontology?
* http://motools.sourceforge.net/timeline/timeline.html
* http://prefix.cc/tl
* http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs/tl

I would also see use in *before* / *after* relationships besides exact
time intervals! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allen%27s_interval_algebra

Cheers!