Re: Proposal for Schema.org extension mechanism

I'm strongly -1 to any kind of normative AS2 dependency on schema.org, even
with the proposed extension model*. It's simply not necessary and would add
very little benefit. Using the two together is beneficial in some cases
that I can imagine but a normative dependency would add little to no
significant technical benefit right now. If you'd like to write up a note
describing a non-normative use of the two together, that would likely be
helpful.

* (I happen to be a fan of the proposed extension model, BTW)

- James