Re: Circa. dates

There are, at issue#242 <https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/242> ,
some use cases... I think the main use case is a kind of "bibliographic
use",

* the http://schema.org/datePublished  captures this use case;

* more properties can be, perhaps, justified, if schemaOrg will be improved
by a new type (sub-vocabulary) for archaeological or geological specialized
use cases.

... I understand that there are here two discussions or discussion
approaches,

1)  *datePublished* property is satisfatory for "bibliographic use cases"
(?)
      when used in a context like YEAR tag in
http://jats.nlm.nih.gov/publishing/tag-library/1.0/n-4cw2.html#pub-tag-cite-dates

2) schemaOrg need a specialization for archaeological or geological
specialized use cases?

krauss