Re: Schema for online dictionary and glossary?

Anastasia

Indeed schema.org currently lacks terms to describe linguistic / knowledge
organization resources such as dictionaries. Maybe a future extension ...

Meanwhile, you might wish to explore
http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs?tag=Vocabularies
which provides some vocabularies designed to describe language and
linguistic resources

The first on the list, GOLD (http://purl.org/linguistics/gold) certainly
provides expressivity beyond your needs.
Lexvo.org ontology (http://lexvo.org/ontology) is simpler and used in
lexvo.org terminological data base.

Hope that helps.

--