Re: Schema for online dictionary and glossary?

It is a semantic/technological subtlety... I think this kind of demand is
better to fix by URNs,
examples (suppose a "mydic" for "my dictionary URN schema"),

  urn:mydic:en:mum
  urn:mydic:pt-br:mamãe
  urn:myterm:en:environment
  urn:myterm:pt-br:meio.ambiente

the key to work with URNs and SchemaOrg is the URN-Resolver, see discussion
at

   https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/405#issuecomment-88501504

Peter