Re: The Vocabulary, Schema.org governance, etc.

From: Renato Iannella <ri@semanticidentity.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:18:27 +1000
Cc: W3C Vocabularies <public-vocabs@w3.org>
To: Guha <guha@google.com>

On 20 Sep 2014, at 03:25, Guha <guha@google.com> wrote:

> We encourage the creation of many vocabularies. We would love for there to be other vocabularies that get lots of adoption and as these vocabularies get adoption, the search engines will use them.

Guha, thanks for your response...I would like to delve a little deeper into the above...

Imagine (hypothetically of course :-) that a vocabulary become widely adopted (lets say, W3C Provenance vocab for example, or any vocab developed a SDO).
What would the sponsors do (in terms of schema.org)?

Cheers...
Renato Iannella
Semantic Identity
http://semanticidentity.com