Re: Schema.org proposal: New Actions and Actions contigent on an Offer

On 09/21/2014 10:44 PM, Sam Goto wrote:
> InteractAction was meant for interactions between people-people or
> people-organizations. I don't think it would fit.
>
> You could try to make a case for some intersection with UpdateAction,
> but I think that starting separately and merging afterwards seems
> reasonable too (I.e. making a distinction on operations on devices
> versus data/collections).

I have impression that we again face differences between actions
performed on *abstract things* and operations performed on *web resources*

IMO schema:UpdateAction with sub types tries to cover operations on *web
resources* (looks to me like CRUD), while almost all the rest looks like
actions on *abstract things*
Then we also have ones like schema:ViewAction (wikipedia page or real
monument) or schema:WatchAction (online video or theater play)...

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-socialweb/2014Sep/0050.html