Re: Person job proposal (was Re: Schema.org proposal: Financial information)

Could be; I did not because offers comes from the "old" schema.org ecommerce model (in GR the link is from the Offer to the Product, not vice versa).

But if this property is meant to live, it could be added to Service, too.
Martin