Re: schema.org action status type

On 11/01/2014 09:56 PM, Peter F. Patel-Schneider wrote:
> Is this potential action stuff, including the -input and -output
> constraints and their alternative textual representation being
> considered as a possible representation for actions in the Social Web WG?
Currently we discuss at least recommending particular sub types of
schema.org/Action to use as types of as:Activity. I've just send
separate email to this list here, proposing work on official mapping
from Activity Streams 2.0 to schema.org/Action. Myself I would find it
very attractive possibility to after some tweaking simply recommend
using schema.org/Action directly.

When it comes to issues with -input and -output, I think we really need
to discuss it together schema.org, Social WG, Hydra CG to compare all 3
currently existing approaches. I also plan to follow up on Sandro's
suggestion and get familiar with current W3C work on Data Shapes[1].
More than happy to welcome your contributions based on expertise in that
field :)

https://www.w3.org/2014/data-shapes