Re: schema.org action status type

Yes, potential actions are a "template" for future action instances and
therefore a bit different.  For example, it doesn't make much sense to use
the *-input stuff on completed actions.

We did try several iterations of the proposal where action templates were a
distinct class hierarchy, but discarded them as unusable.

-jason

We did several iterations where these were kept separate, including this
published one... but in the end felt the