Re: Why is the video property bound to creative work?

Jarno,

It's simpler than that... just use:

http://schema.org/about

Someone's CreativeWork (a video somewhere out there) is ABOUT the subject
of "abdominoplasty".
Where that's CreativeWork is in video form...and might or might not have an
author, creator, and who knows...the video might even get an Award someday,
etc. which all of those are properties of CreativeWork.

Happy hacking!

--
-Thad
Thad on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/thadguidry/>