Re: [proposal] PressReview

I think a Press review can be a list of quoted articles (form websites,
newspapers, magazines etc.) or articles about events, not written by the
site has been published in.
If the quoted article is a newspaper article, it's implicit the web site is
quoting it.
If the quoted article is, for example, a blog article I think it's useful
to specify the web site is quoting it.

An example: I have designed an app and I manage its mono page website <
http://facciamo.eu>, with a "Press Review" section ("Dicono di noi").
Actually I'm semantically describing each article as
http://schema.org/Article and each event as http://schema.org/Event, in a
list not semantically descriptor.
My needs are:
1. to create a list of only events with links to urls about them;
2. to create a list of only articles with links to urls about them;
3. to create a list of both events and articles with links to urls about
them;
identifying the type of the list.

Thanks