Re: Email Message Definition?

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Sat, 17 May 2014 00:10:38 +0100
To: Kingsley Idehen <kidehen@openlinksw.com>
Cc: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
[...]

I think there's a difference of perspective here. For schema.org at
least, it is perfectly fine to have a named subtype to indicate that
some but not all CreativeWorks are EmailMessages, without requiring
there to be distinguishing machine-friendly attributes for the
subtype. So we're happy with it as-is currently. Is there some
specific application this this situation breaks?

Dan