schema.org v1.4: examples, examples, examples

From: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>
Date: Fri, 16 May 2014 16:16:44 +0100
To: W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Schema.org has just been updated to v1.4. Unlike most of our updates,
this one is mostly about improving our examples. Amongst the new
examples we've included a couple illustrating the newish (v1.3)
workPerformed property with MusicEvent and TheaterEvent, alongside
various others (mostly local business and company contact info)
detailed in the blog post below. And thanks yet again to Dan Scott for
chasing down some problems with the MedicalEnumeration type alongside
other glitches.

Blogged: http://blog.schema.org/2014/05/schemaorg-v14-update-examples-examples.html

cheers,

Dan