Re: Schema.org site update - fixed examples

On 16 May 2014 15:39, Markus Lanthaler <markus.lanthaler@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Friday, May 16, 2014 1:45 AM, Mark Keller wrote:
>> I was having trouble with the syntax verification for the JSON-LD
>> examples on the URL http://schema.org/Action.
>>
>> Unless I am missing something, I believe an extra { at the top after the
>> following line will produce a small fix that may help some future headaches:
>
> You are completely right. The opening "{" is missing.
> Dan, could you fix this please.

I believe I introduced that error, and hopefully it is now fixed.
There are still some '//'-style Javascript comments in there that need
converting to <!-- html comments -->, but I wanted to make a quick fix
now since I've just posted a set of other updates - see forthcoming
mail.

Dan