Re: schema.org markup for a translated CreativeWork?

From: <chaals@yandex-team.ru>
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2014 18:57:15 +0400
To: Peter Lejeck <peter.lejeck@gmail.com>, "public-vocabs@w3.org" <public-vocabs@w3.org>

27.06.2014, 15:44, "Peter Lejeck" <peter.lejeck@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I'm a programmer working on Hummingbird.me, and I'm trying to mark up
> our encyclopedia pages for anime series with microdata. šHowever, I'm
> not sure how I should be marking up the actors by their language.

There is a bibex proposal for related works that includes translationOf / hasTranslation - http://www.w3.org/community/schemabibex/wiki/Schema_CreativeWork_Relationships

I can't guarantee that we take it on, but I think the translation relationships are uncontroversial and reasonably named. I'll take this as a reason to push forward with those, and see if there is any real objection...

cheers

Chaals