Re: offeredBy to supersede vendor, merchant, provider, seller, …?

From: Karen Coyle <kcoyle@kcoyle.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 12:46:36 -0700
To: public-vocabs@w3.org
Richard, can you explain what the 'subcontract' bit is about? Are you
saying that one should encode the provider, not the subcontractor?

My gut feeling is that knowing who has subcontracted to whom may be a
bridge too far, so maybe provider should just be... who you wish to call
the provider.

kc

--
Karen Coyle