RE: VideoGame proposal

The description of http://schema.org/Series seems too narrow:

"A TV or radio series."

There are currently two subclasses defined:

http://schema.org/RadioSeries

http://schema.org/TVSeries

If the description was relaxed, it seems like "GameSeries" and "PublicationSeries" could be added to the list of subclasses. The latter might then be a reasonable alternative for the proposed "Periodical" class.

Jeff