Re: Schema.org Proposal for Organization Sector

I like that idea, Thad.  Currently, sometimes it gets difficult to
specify what type of industry or "space" a business is in, and I
understand that schema.org can't create subtypes for every type of
business out there.  So defining the sector or category with some sort
of property would be of great help to many of us developers.

David Deering
Touch Point Digital Marketing
(504) 875-2225
david@touchpointdigital.net touchpointdigitalmarketing.com