Re: Schema.org Proposal for Organization Sector

*We do NOT have an property called Organization Sector ... And that just
bites and also makes it nearly impossible to easily say that an
Organization or Website sells products in a particular category(sector)
like Baby & Toddler ... or Pets (Animals) .. or Mufflers ... or A/C ... or
provides services in the sector of "Physical Therapy" ... while not having
to create thousands of sub-Types unnecessarily, like "Physical Therapist",
"Muffler Shop", etc.*

Given this, and touching on some of David's points, what do you envision
the relationship being between specific classes of organizations already
available in schema.org?

For example, as both EducationalOrganization and a Store selling textbooks
might be said to be part of the EducationSector (or whatever), how might
those organizations be linked with the sector?

I guess if Sector was defined as an Intangible, I guess a property sector
with expected type Sector could then be made available under Organization,
and perhaps other classes (it strikes me that "sector" is pretty similar to
JobPosting's industry property, and even relates on some levels with
Audience's audienceType property).