Re: Question about schema.org in a triple store?

Melvin, Martin,

I'm glad this thread started as it seems clear to me that the license for
Schema only applies to publishing information and have been meaning to
bring it up.  I believe it's related to what Melvin is asking as his use
case is also an 'other than publishing' issue.  There seems to be no right
to consume or use Schema markup in the license other than to publish
information using the markup.

The key part from the license is

"These Terms of Service govern your use of the Website, which contains a
schema specifying a vocabulary you can use in a web document "

and then that part is covered by CC-AS3.

Am I right?  We can only publish but not consume or use the markup in any
other way?

Thanks,

Lloyd Fassett

Lloyd Fassett