Re: Question about schema.org in a triple store?

On 15 July 2014 22:53, martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org <
martin.hepp@ebusiness-unibw.org> wrote:

> I think it says pretty clearly that any third party ("and other third
> parties") is granted a CC BY-SA 3.0 license:

Thanks Martin, that's very helpful.  Tho, I'm not sure I expressed my
question clearly.

Are you saying that when using schema.org predicates, for example, in non
HTTP context, e.g. such as your own triple store, you are automatically
deemed a "third party", and therefore, bound by the license?

Alternatively, is it only when you publish those predicted on the web?

>     "The Sponsors' copyrights in these schemas are licensed to website
> publishers and other third parties under the Creative Commons
> Attribution-ShareAlike License (version 3.0). "

I think I get the CC-AS license, thanks, tho as I understand it, it that
could be changed at any time in the future, but would not be retroactive.