Re: Draft schema for QA sites

Would this be the right schema for marking up an FAQ page on a static
website? Every question would have a single accepted answer. However, it
doesn't quite fit the description of "a user is seeking an answer from a
community of experts" since the questions and answers are all written by
the owner of the website.

On Wed, Jan 22, 2014 at 6:57 AM, Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Stéphane Corlosquet for taking a lead on this - we have a
> draft schema design for "question and answer" sites. See
> https://dvcs.w3.org/hg/webschema/file/7befd20efb66/schema.org/ext/QA.html
> for the raw schema, http://www.w3.org/wiki/WebSchemas/QASchemaResearch
> for background notes and comparison with Stack Overflow's datamodel.
>
> I've posted a temporary test build here:
>
> http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/Question
> http://sdo-wip1.appspot.com/Answer
>
> It re-uses a lot of existing stuff, so the main additions are to make
> explicit the notion of kinds of CreativeWork representing questions or
> answers, as well as the various counts that often appear (upvotes,
> downvotes etc.).
>
> Comments / discussion as always welcomed here or in the WebSchemas Wiki.
>
> cheers,

Shawn Simister

Knowledge Developer Relations
Google