Re: Draft schema for QA sites

From: Martin Hepp <martin.hepp@unibw.de>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 23:37:33 +0100
Cc: Dan Brickley <danbri@google.com>, W3C Web Schemas Task Force <public-vocabs@w3.org>, St├ęphane Corlosquet <scorlosquet@gmail.com>
To: Shawn Simister <simister@google.com>
I agree that updating the core textual definitions so that any question-answer information plus its associated social context could be marked up would be a great improvement, in particular wrt conversational queries in web search engines.

So clearly: +1

martin hepp
www:  http://www.heppnetz.de/
email: mhepp@computer.org