Re: Draft schema for QA sites

I agree that updating the core textual definitions so that any question-answer information plus its associated social context could be marked up would be a great improvement, in particular wrt conversational queries in web search engines.

So clearly: +1

martin hepp
www:  http://www.heppnetz.de/
email: mhepp@computer.org