Re: Socialnetworks of a person or organization

Maybe SocialAccount and Account in general is not the right direction
to  go. Account data itself is usually private data and in a private
place  (only visible for logged in people or admin).
No one (correct me if I'm wrong) would want to markup username and
password and what would be the benefit?
In my View behind an Account is always a Person, either with real or
fake data, but in concept it is about a Person.

The Idea behind the SocialAccount proposal was to markup where a
information about one Person can be found.
"Look I'm on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook"

Regards
Matthias

--
Technischer Leiter