Re: Marking up quotes that relate to known Freebase topics/people

Hello Amit,
I think you are doing it correctly with using about there. If you have a
freebase Url you may use it directly without wrapping it in a
http://schema.org/Thing "container". If you keep the structure with
using http://schema.org/Thing, I recomment to use the schema:url
property instead of schema:sameAs, you may also fill in the schema:name
of the http://schema.org/Thing you are talking about.

Otherwise you can use anything that is derived from
http://schema.org/Thing in the schema:about property. So when the quote
is from a book you can use http://schema.org/Book instead of the most
general case http://schema.org/Thing.

Regards