Re: When to use UserComments rather than Comment class?

Hello Martin,
http://schema.org/UserComments is derived from
http://schema.org/UserInteraction and describes the action to perform a
comment.

http://schema.org/Comment describes the comment itself. There are many
overlapping properties here. I suggest to use http://schema.org/Comment
in general. As you propably want to markup the comments on your website.
I think Comment is newer than UserComments and has propably not been
incorporated into Article yet.

http://schema.org/UserComments is used maybe by analytics tools to
collect data when the user creates a comment.

Regards
Matthias Tylkowski

Technischer Leiter
Binarypark UG (haftungsbeschränkt)