Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

(I commented on GitHub, but I am not sure if everyone is over there, so I
am duplicating the message here.)

I have read through all of the comments and background links and attempted
to pull the various ideas into a cohesive whole. My thoughts are still
rather preliminary, but can be found at
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12YWjLzZC8FiTiOwSAETRIEozeqZdn6O8a4fgqK4t5Ss/edit?usp=sharing

It would be nice to be able to support in-person classes (academic or not)
and MOOCs.

Please comment here or on GitHub.

- Vicki

Vicki Tardif Holland | Ontologist | vtardif@google.com