Re: [Proposal] schema:OnlineCourse

I've created a GitHub issue ticket for this Proposal:

https://github.com/rvguha/schemaorg/issues/195

cc'ing a comment here, because DRY:

What is missing or could be added?
> From http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-vocabs/2014Feb/0127.html :
>
>> Properties:
>>
>>    - derivedFrom/previousIncantation property could also be helpful.
>>

>>    - prerequisitve/buildsUpon/suggestedPrerequisite properties would be
>>    great.
>>

> Types for these properties would need to be <Course>.

... This would then form a graph of Courses and/or OnlineCourses.

It may be most helpful to transition discussion to a task-focused GitHub
issue.