[Proposal]: New schema for Invoices

From: Vicki Tardif Holland <vtardif@google.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 11:43:16 -0500
To: PublicVocabs <public-vocabs@w3.org>
Schema.org currently has schema.org/Offer for offering items for
sale/lease. It has schema.org/Order to model when a purchase has been made,
but there is no type for marking up Invoices requesting payment.

To that end, we are proposing adding a new type: schema.org/Invoice where
an invoice is defined as "a statement of the money due for goods or
services; a bill."

The new Invoice type has the following properties:
  - accountId
  - billingPeriod
  - broker
  - category
  - confirmationNumber
  - customer
  - minimumPaymentDue
  - payFromAccountId
  - paymentDue
  - paymentStatus
  - provider
  - scheduledPaymentDate
  - totalPaymentDue

I have added the new type and properties to my github repository. Details
(including descriptions) can be found at
https://github.com/vholland/schemaorg/compare/rvguha:master...sdo-bills?diff=split&name=sdo-bills
.

Comments are welcome,
Vicki